Saturday, August 4, 2007

Tah-dah!

My friend Ganns was showing me his new shoes the other day. He blogged about those said shoes, and the owner of the shoe store and/or designer of the shoes himself dropped by on his blog, and ¡VOILA! Ganns tells me that he's getting a new pair of shoes FREE because of the free advertisement he's given to the shoe-guy online.

So, listen up, Mr. Marc Jacobs, Ms. Monique Lhuillier, Mr. Ben Chan, Mr. Jeffrey Lubell, and Mr. Randy Ortiz... consider yourselves advertised on. Hope you drop by! Oh, and it wouldn't hurt, either, if Mr. Henry Sy sees that I'm plugging his SM chain of stores here, too.

I accept anything you're willing to offer.

2 comments:

Simple American said...

Nice to see a post here again. How are you?

Shoes! I better hide this from my missus. hee

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhh...I just watched "The Devil Wears Prada" tonight and all I can think about is shoes!!!!!

Yeah, I know. Hubby and I are a bit behind in our movie watching! LOL!