Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fun in the Sun! (Vol. I, Series 1)



Last weekend, Conne, Mitch, and I hit the beach! It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. So out of the blue, so un-Kimmie, and so right! We let go of problems, inhibitions, and a significant amount of money. :-)

I read about our itinerary in Conne's blog, and relived the fantastic time we had. I gotta say - good friends, great beach (I'm ignoring that little plastic bag on the sand in the picture's background), and inexpensive fun make a great combination for one's weekend getaway.

... to be continued.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you via Conne's blog :) I love the photos of your trip! It really looks like you girls had a wonderful time! I would LOVE to go back to Puerto Galera someday! I just love that place so much!

kim said...

We went BEYOND fun! It was a blast. Can't wait for the next trip. My feet are just itching to get to somewhere else, somewhere far, far away... like Singapore. Ahehehehe. (I say that coz the airfares going there now is extremely cheap - would you believe there's an airline selling Php1.00 + taxes tickets to go to SG??)

Conne, PJ, you, your hubby, every mutual "friend" on our Blogger network should meet in one strategic place someday... You're based in Canada, am I right?

Thanks for leaving a message, Chrissy!

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! :) Yes, we're in Canada. I lived in Montreal and Toronto and am now living on a resort-type island in Northern Ontario. If you guys are ever in Canada, look me up! :)

I went to Singapore. It was really nice and really...CLEAN! The only thing that killed me was that it was sooooooooo hot...and not like the kind of hot you get in the Philippines! It was humid and sticky and you could just feel like you're walking into a wall of heat. LOL! Oh, and because it was so humid, the cockroaches were the size of small cats! LOL!

kim said...

A resort-type island? Sounds like you're in heaven, Chrissy!