Friday, April 27, 2007

The Kind of Sundae That I am

At first glance, people often think I'm a hard person to get along with, a snob, a greedy beeyatch... Oftentimes, people get to hear me first, before they even get to see what I look like. I guffaw, I burp, I scream, and I viciously curse. Whether these "accusations" are true or not, you tell me. But I've recently discovered I'm actually just a hot fudge sundae.


You Are a Hot Fudge Sundae

Classic, simple, and divine.
Why mess with perfection?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously??? I would never have imagined you being a cold, snobby, beeyatch!!! You seem so nice! Plus, if Conne and PJ are friends with you, I'd think that you'd be easy to get along with and very friendly and sweet :)

Of course...I could be wrong! ;) lol

xoxo

Unknown said...

I just took the quiz. I'm a hotfudge sundae too! LOL! ;)

kim said...

I had Conne take another similar test - something to do with which type of finger you are... test results: both of us are index fingers... Hmmm, I'm starting to wonder if these tests are for real.

Ahehehe! No, I'm not a cold, snobby beeyatch. It's just when people take their first glance at me, they usually think that I am. In reality, I'm as sweet as apple pie. :-)