Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Burned!


A trip down to the town of San Juan in Batangas was exactly what the doctor ordered for me this past weekend. Expect another "Fun in the Sun" entry to be posted here soon (insert: I just love love love the fact that I live two to three hours away from a good beach - north, south, east, or west.)

However, the prescribed "drug" I took this weekend turned out to be addictive, waaaay too addictive... Today, I look as if I deliberately boiled myself alive. Head first. From my hairline down to my underarms, I'm an Oompa-Loompa personified. Oi vey.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! You are hilarious! :) I wish I had gone with you! Is San Juan close to San Jose? I love that from my grandmother's place, I can get to Puerto Galera easily and it doesn't take tooooo long to get there.

Where I live now, I'm 10 mins to the beach (in all directions!). There's water everywhere! I love it! Of course, it's not as hot as in the Philippines and I only go swimming in June, July, August, September. That's fine for me though :) Hubby and I enjoy going for walks on the beach year round.

Unknown said...

Haven't heard from you in a week :) Just checkin' in on you! Hope all is well!