Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Home

I've fallen in love.

With Chris Daughtry's song, "Home."

I used to think he was pretty darned good singer when he was competing in American Idol. (Boo, Katherine McPhee, Boooooooo). So, when I first heard this song, I fell in love. The lyrics are awesome, and the melody just hits a soft spot, especially considering that Daughtry (the singer, not the band) has a small family of his own, and being a rock singer/star who is idolised by many and who is often on-the-road is not an easy thing to do. I'm eating my heart out with this new obsession - combined with the fact that I've finally finally finally learned how to use Imeem! Thanks, Carlo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really good song!

kim said...

I know! I just love it. If non-Americans were allowed to vote when Daughtry was competing in the Idol competition and if I had my way, he would have won, hands-down.

But then again, I'm now listening to Elliott Yamin's "Wait For You," which is another fabulous-tic song.

*** Sigh ***

I love men who can sing, don't you?