Friday, May 11, 2007

Dear God

Thank you for not making me a young mommy. Below is the reason why I think you made me choose not to have kids surrounding me 24 x 7 x 365. They’ll probably drive me to drink too early too soon. But, lawdy, I just gotta love ‘em. And, thank you, for creating such wickedly funny people (teachers, most probably) who post these things on the Net, too.




And, God, please don't hate me, but I sooooooo agree with these following prayers:


Indeed, why DID you create siblings, particularly sisters, in the first place? I could have been much much happier as a single child.

Nevertheless, I acknowledge that you are omniscient and omnipotent. Elliot summed up my sentiments quite well, to tell you the truth:


Amen.

7 comments:

kim said...

Chrissy:
Nope, I did not write these prayers. LOL!

Unknown said...

LOL! Kim! How did you know I was going to ask you that?!?!! LOL!

Very cute post! By the way, you're tagged...sucka!!! ;)

xoxo

Uncivil said...

Innocence can be so charming!

velverse said...

Haha.. aw.. this is so cute. Hehe.. I gotta find out who this norma is. hehe.. I like giraffes :(

kim said...

Chrissy:
I knew it! I knew it! "Sucka" - yup, my middle name.

Uncivil:
Innocence can also be vewy vewy entertaining - especially on a boring Friday afternoon.

Vel:
I'd personally love to meet Robert, and debate about God's "nationality." I've always thought of her as one with dark skin, long locks, and kind eyes. Yep, you read that right - HER. Ahahaha!

caci said...

I caught myself smiling while reading the entire post. hehe

kim said...

Caci:

Thanks for dropping by! Your blog's design made me drool. That's one skill that I wish I possess - graphic arts design. *** Sigh *** But since I've been given with the gift of gab, I speak (whenever I can) and I write (whenever I can sneak it in at work).

Re. Laughing/smiling while staring at the computer, I recommend that you read my other posts! Ahehehe!